Control the climate with the innovative Cooldek Classic insulated roofing panel. Cooldek cladding provides a roof, insulation and ceiling-like finish in-one.
Control the climate with insulated Stratco Cooldek Roofing
Stratco Cooldek roofing features a polystyrene core that is permanently bonded to a smooth, easy to clean coloured steel underside and a profiled, coloured steel topside.
The insulating properties of Cooldek reduce heat from above on hot days which significantly increases comfort levels under the roof. It also reduces noise from heavy rain and will aid in keeping the interior of your home cool, reducing your energy costs and your carbon footprint.
Versatile Cooldek Roofing lends itself to a variety of uses. The smooth underside integrates seamlessly into outdoor patios and can be used as roof and wall cladding for both residential and commercial projects.
Choose from either the Cooldek Classic or the Cooldek CGI roof profiles. There are three insulation thicknesses to choose from; 50mm, 75mm and 100mm. The topside colour choices include a wide range of popular colours to help integrate your Cooldek Roofing into existing colour schemes. The underside is available in White or a choice of high gloss colours.
Outback® Patio With Insulated Cooldek®
Control the climate, keep cool and experience outdoor living in comfort under a Stratco Outback® with Cooldek® roofing. When incorporated with a Stratco Outback Patio the innovative Cooldek insulated panel provides a roof, insulation and ceiling like finish all in one product, with superior spanning capabilities and outstanding cooling performance. Add value and extend your outdoor living all year round with a Stratco Outback and Cooldek Roofing.
Strength And Versatility
Exceptional strength allows Cooldek to span up to an impressive seven metres. Large spans reduce the number of supporting beams and framework, which creates an uncluttered ceiling-like appearance.
Simple to install, Cooldek even has an inbuilt rebate within it to conceal electrical wiring for fans and light fittings.
Stratco Cooldek has been designed, engineered and tested to comply with all relevant Australian Standards.
Invest In Cooldek Roofing
- Classic steel roof look on top, with a smooth ceiling-like underside.
- Outstanding cooling performance.
- Choose from Cooldek Classic or Cooldek CGI roof profiles.
- Choose from three insulation thicknesses.
- Wide range of popular roof colours.
- Ceiling-like underside is available in White or a choice of high gloss colours.
- Exceptional strength reduces the number of beams and framework required.
- Reduces heat to make your outdoor living area more comfortable.
- Saves on electricity by reducing indoor cooling costs.
Cooldek panels have the following insulation rating (R value):
- 50mm thick panels – up to R1.48
- 75mm thick panels – up to R2.11
- 100mm thick panels – up to R2.7